Me and Spike just wanna say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake1220

Hi! I'm Jake I just got my very first Bearded Dragon. He really never had any Problem settling in at all. It's been three days now and finally he ate two dusted crickets right in front of me! I swear he knows how to do acrobatics because hes jumped from Branch to branch and twice he saved himself by his two back feet! (there so fast). Ive only known him for three days and I really think he likes his new habitat and myself. I think its easy enough to say I'm happy to be apart of BeardedDragon.org I've learned Quite a bit more and easier things here than looking it all up online! (Some sites give ideas that make it much more difficult and also make it seem really stressful to care of your beardie! ^^)

-Spike and Jake :headbang:

InannaGod

Hatchling Member
Beardies are awesome pets. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with Spike! Inanna is my first beardie and she is the best pet I've ever had!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom