markings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISOM

Hi there
Got my wee boy on Christmas eve and to me he seems more settled but reading threads seems he may be more stressed!! When i git him his tummy was almost white but now he has more definate markings - more like a leapord tummy. Initially he didnt eat but is now munching away and coming out for a bask and run about. So he seems more relaxed (not hiding in his hidey hole) his markings maybe indicate that he isnt? Any advice or info would be much appreciated!

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
Stress marks don't necessarily mean anything. It could be trying to absorb more heat, or some mild annoyance that you'll probably never figure out, or absolutely nothing. Hatchlings seem to have them more frequently.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Can you post pix of him?
Also can you go over your setup with us?

What type of substrate do you have?
What size viv is he in?
What type UVB do you have? coil or tube?
What brand UVB?
What type basking light do you have?
What are your temps both basking and cool side?
What do you check temps with? digital, dial, stickon?
What do you feed your dragon? please be specific.
how often do you feed him?
Do you bathe your dragon? if yes how often?

I agree with Ziggy they could be nothing. Hatchlings tend to have stress marks a lot. But going over your setup will help to make sure that nothing in there is causing the issue.

ISOM

Original Poster
jeritta":22tsqkxg said:
Can you post pix of him? have done in the intro bit
Also can you go over your setup with us? checked the set up on here and think I have it right in terms of substate, temps both end etc so dont think its that.
I agree with Ziggy they could be nothing. Hatchlings tend to have stress marks a lot. But going over your setup will help to make sure that nothing in there is causing the issue.

ok will just keep an eye out! Feeding him twice a day and am giving hom 14 hrs light as prev was giving 10... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom