Manchester NH reptile Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelcifer

Hatchling Member
Man it was the first time that I have ever been to one of these and I brought my dad along for company since he loves to see the differant reptiles and let me tell you we were not disappointed! We even met Mike from Sunshine Dragons what a super nice guy! I was able to see all the venders and what they had to offer which was a ton of stuff anywhere from spiders, snakes, tegus, beardies, iguanas, turtles, to tanks, cages, hidey rocks and food. $10 for 1000 crickets. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I heard that price! :shock: I only had $20 left to my name by then to spend since I had to put gas in the pick up and my boss didn't cut me a check this week and it will be another week before I get paid :angry5: which is a pain. but anyways I wasn't going to go to this expo since the only thing I went there for was the bugs but I ended up comming home with two of Mike's babies (what dolls they are) and a 1000 crickets. It was well worth the money for the trip and bugs. Any one else go and have a blast? I know I cant wait for next years Expo and I hope I get the chance to work with Mike for the whole thing.
Kelly
Travis
Kansas
Lady
Prophecy

harharley97

Hatchling Member
Congrats on the New Babies! We went to the expo Too today and came home with Another Baby !

It was our first expo too and yes we ran out of money too!!!! :blob5: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8:

Take Care! And Good Luck With The Babies!!!! :p :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom