MALE BEARDED DRAGON ACTING WEIRD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnownsdragons

hi i have a male bearded dragon thats been acting weird latley!!!
hes in a 36 x 16 x 16 enclosure,with the substrate as paper towels,hes about 5-7 months old
he has a climb branch and a log hide and the lgihts i sue are a 50watt sun glo backing lamp and a repti glo 10.0 uvb light.

and he just lays there with his eyes closed at times when i check on him
and he has had a blackbeared yesterday and just right now,is witch is why im posting this

if you no if anything is wrong with him let me know!!!!!!!!!!!! plz

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Is your reptiglo uvb a coil/compact uvb? If so, that could be part of your problem as the coil and compact uvbs are terrible and cause all sorts of problems. The reptiglo 10 tube is a little better but not much. I suggest changing your uvb to the Reptisun 10 tube. I use the 18" as it's the size that fits my tanks the best. What is the temps in your tank? What do you take the temps with? If your temps are off, it causes problems also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom