Make me stop...

So now that Rocky is back, I am obsessed all over again. I was looking at him as he yawned and realized his "teeth" are probably done growing. Beardies have the teeth and the plate so that's it huh? THey won't have a full mouth -
Okay, I need something to do but I am trying not to touch Rocky as much as he reacclimates (although he's acting normal) so I find myself staring at him thinking of this random foolishness-

Other thoughts-
-why didn't he loose his sas? He closes his eyes when I sing. I tell him if he doesn't open his eye I will sing it again, he opens it!
-He ran to the window after brumation but not my arms....should I be offended?
-He gained weight and I am so proud of my big boy (seriously it's .05lbs but it's something!)
-I redecorated his enclosure and the two similar hides confuse him- duh Rocky, one is on the hot side, one is on the cool side!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
If he is like Zen he will be mab about his stuff being disturbed lol. I've had 4 females, they all seemed to enjoy having stuff rearranged, but Zen no way he pouts for days lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom