Make me stop...

So now that Rocky is back, I am obsessed all over again. I was looking at him as he yawned and realized his "teeth" are probably done growing. Beardies have the teeth and the plate so that's it huh? THey won't have a full mouth -
Okay, I need something to do but I am trying not to touch Rocky as much as he reacclimates (although he's acting normal) so I find myself staring at him thinking of this random foolishness-

Other thoughts-
-why didn't he loose his sas? He closes his eyes when I sing. I tell him if he doesn't open his eye I will sing it again, he opens it!
-He ran to the window after brumation but not my arms....should I be offended?
-He gained weight and I am so proud of my big boy (seriously it's .05lbs but it's something!)
-I redecorated his enclosure and the two similar hides confuse him- duh Rocky, one is on the hot side, one is on the cool side!

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
If he is like Zen he will be mab about his stuff being disturbed lol. I've had 4 females, they all seemed to enjoy having stuff rearranged, but Zen no way he pouts for days lol.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summy7
Top Bottom