Mai Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how i got my beardie, Judy:

I started school, we had a class pet, Don Julio the beardie, he was about 15 years old, our class loved him he ate super worms and enjoyed basking in the sunlight. I mostly took care of him because when i was little i really wanted one and it was my chance to prove my parents my responsibility, i fed him i held him after school we bonded a lot, a few weeks later i came to class early (like always) i saw nothing in the tank except a food dish and a log, my teacher told me that Don Julio died :cry: and that I can have the tank, i spent the whole day crying, after school my dad came to pick me up and we took the tank home a week later. I did lots of research on beardies and prepared a salad, got carpet, food dishes, and branches, bulbs, and lamps. We went to a reptile shop (Serpentarium,) i prefer reptile shops because they mainly focus on reptiles and have more knowledge on reptiles, also have more variety of bugs, and also breed their own beardies :D, I picked out a beardie, we went to the counter and my dad signed some papers and was asked some questions, I held the beardie in my hands she was so calm, they said that she is about 2 months old and was probably a girl. We wanted to get phoenix worms but they were out so we got butteworms and then we went home, while i was in the car i decided a name, since i liked the song, Hey Jude, by the beetles , i chose a girl name close to Jude, Ludy. And that is the story of Judy :D . Hope u enjoyed it
88612-7456883271.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom