M.A.R.S. The Mid Alantic Reptile Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
OK just days away and here is the update.
We will have 50 poopers. hatched 06/11/10, 07/05/10, and 07/15/10.
DJ will be up for sale Hatched 05/21/09 Rhonda x Dozer Pairing.
Mostly Gemini x Dozer. I have about 10 from Roxy x Tang.
We will be selling crickets, supers, reptiworms, and My friend Lance will be riding shotgun with Dubias, roach chow and water gel!!!
See you all there!!!!!!!!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Update to that Tom I will also be having 3 different hissers from the hisser family! :D Hope to see everyone their. :blob5: :blob8:

Edit: 1. The Madagascar hisser

2. The Oblongonata hisser

3. The Princisia Vanwaerbecki

4. Dubias

5. Chow and gel.

6. Rusty reds

healthybeardie

Juvie Member
Great show! It was a wonderful first-time experience for our family and we actually got away with only 50 supers!

Tom, did anyone adopt DJ? I SO WANTED to but my husband is still adjusting to Luther (my Woofy) in the house, plus we just don't have the space and extra $$$ right now. Otherwise, he would have been MINE and all MINE. lol.

Lance, if your offer is still open on the 20 female dubias, I'll get back to you once my checking account goes up a little. I better get to work. lol. I'm really impressed with all your knowledge and your "display of feeders!".

I hope you guys did well. Keep us posted.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
OK sunday morning Update.
DJ still needs a home.
We still have plenty of crickets by the case.
WHY PAY SHIPPING!
Of course still lots of poopers looking for homes to.
Come on out to the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
We all had a blast! Well it was great to put a face to the names out their. Thank you everyone that came out to see Tom and myself. I would like to thank you Jodi and it was a pleasure and yes my offer still stands for you. Thank you to Matt! Chris it is always a pleasure. And all the breeders that where their it was fun. Hopefully we get to meet more people this coming Sunday. Again thank you everyone....... :D

The next show I will have as follows:

1. Dubias
2. Hissers- All the same again
3. chow and water gel
Now all out of the rusty reds.

Tom will have

1. Very nice and healthy poopers AKA Bearded dragons
2. crickets (without the virus)
3. super worms
4. repti-worms
5. I am sure their is something missing.

chrisallen

Hatchling Member
We just got back to nj...Lance and Tom....i owe you guys a beer. We were just so beat....it was a long and tiring weekend but turned out ok. Maybe one of these shows i wont get stuck in a corner, lol.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
i so wish i lived on the east coast i would love to see you guys at an expo. all of us on the west coast are crossing our fingers wishing to see you guys here :wink:

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thants OK Chris Im still so sick I cant even talk today. I managed to get into the black. Need any 3/4 inch crickets Chris???? or 1/4 inch I have about 10 boxes of each left. As well as supers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom