Luck

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Wish me luck, tomorrow im taking a 5 hour drive from woodstock, GA to Savannah, GA with two kids and four lizards. (Two boys and two girls) 5 hours. In a car. Somehow keeping lizards that want to either fight or f*** each other. I'm exhausted thinking about it.๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Photo of Nubby's derpy self for attention

Attachments

• 20230709_202705.jpg
    20230709_202705.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 73

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Break a leg ๐Ÿ™‚
I swear a can't believe him and Dreki are that big...... admit it you photo shopped him lmao ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜†
He is an exceptionally pretty dragon!

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Break a leg ๐Ÿ™‚
I swear a can't believe him and Dreki are that big...... admit it you photo shopped him lmao ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜†
He is an exceptionally pretty dragon!
Psshh. I just weighed them last night, they're both over 400g. It's unreal.

I'm a little nervous about them going 5 hours with no heat, though. Think I could put some handwarmers under the blanket I'm putting down for them.?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Yes, as long as you don't keep your car super cold they will be ok anyways, i take mine on day trips all the time with no issues

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Yes, as long as you don't keep your car super cold they will be ok anyways, i take mine on day trips all the time with no issues
Yeah, I bring ours places all the time, I'm not worried about Toothless and Nova. We have a 40g that we split for the babies and have them in the way back in front of our stuff. Now I'm worried about them getting too hot because it's so hot outside and I'm sure the back of the car is pretty warm already. Ughhhh I am stressing way too muchhhhh.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
It just shows you care โค ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. ๐Ÿ˜”
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. ๐Ÿ˜ด
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom