love my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Lil' Miss is eating ridiculous amounts right now. She's LOVES crickets. She gets very excited. She's up on her bridge and ready to pounce the minute she she's the ziplock bag...lol I thought I'd show some pics of her after the hunt. :D

"Really....I'm sure you have more"
lookingformore.jpg

Seriously...can you deny this face???
morningfeeding.jpg

And this always cracks me up. She catches the reflection of the crickets in the glass, flips around and chases them down.
ohiseeanotheronebehindme.jpg

Lil' Miss is becoming quite the huntress. She absolutely enjoys herself.

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
She's adorable!!! That's a really pretty red color she's got going. I'm glad she likes to eat. Mine wouldn't at first, then it turned out he had worms. Hope yours doesn't. Anyway, congrats! :D

casper31

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much! I'm glad she's a good eater too! Everyone in the house is so she fits right in. :) I love her coloring right now, but she won't keep it. The breeder said she's a citrus. As she sheds she'll eventually be bright lemon yellow with lavender bars. I think she will still be cute as heck though...she just has that way about her.
Hope your guy is eating like a champ now!

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
casper31":3jhdiiw3 said:
Thank you so much! I'm glad she's a good eater too! Everyone in the house is so she fits right in. :) I love her coloring right now, but she won't keep it. The breeder said she's a citrus. As she sheds she'll eventually be bright lemon yellow with lavender bars. I think she will still be cute as heck though...she just has that way about her.
Hope your guy is eating like a champ now!
Yep! He's scuttling around his tank right now:) Occasionally, I put im on the cork floor in my parents' room upstairs and feed him crickets. After him being so lethargic when I first got him, I'm always amazed at how dang fast he can run. :D Check out his thread- Mariolife:yoshi. Could someone tell me how to link topics? Thanks,
-Barbara

casper31

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have no idea how to link topics. I just figured out how to quote people...i'm a bit tech challenged. :)

So Lil' Miss is white as can be on her legs and tail, here mouth is beginning to peel, too. Tonight I got home turned out the lights to put her to bed and....

bedtime.jpg

how this is comfortable is beyond me. and she's out like a light :D

casper31

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you. She's so funny. She's this cute little dainty thing, always checks out the scenery, turning her head looking at where she wants to go and then looking at me. Looks around some more and then looks back at me. Then I say, "are you ready to go play?" and before you know it, she climbs down off me and she's off running. You think exactly that....adorable. Then you watch her gulp and crunch 20 phoenix worms in a minute flat. All of the sudden she's not so dainty...lol

casper31

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
My little one is growing up fast, but cute as ever. I got her a new rock stack. Lil' Miss looked a little concerned at first, but I think its safe to say she loves the rock stack :)

Queen of the stack...
CIMG0243.jpg

Yes, love...you are a very tough girl...lol
CIMG0252.jpg

CIMG0268.jpg

casper31

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
morphmom":ij1k78az said:
casper31":ij1k78az said:
Queen of the stack...
What a regal pic! She's lovely :wink:

Thank you so much. I think she's a beauty, too. But the thing I love most about her is that she is beautiful from the inside out. She's a great lil girl. :)

casper31

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I probably should post pics a bit more often. I knew she had gotten bigger, but I didn't realize exactly how much bigger until I saw her pics side by side!

Thanks for the compliments. :) She is a sweet girl for sure.

casper31

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I know I just posted pics last night, but I thought I'd post some "everyday" pics. This morning after I turned on the lights, Miss was doing her a.m. puffing. I went down the hall to throw a load of laundry in and came around the corner to this....

Big scary monster Miss....
CIMG0234.jpg

Supergirl :)
CIMG0247.jpg

From this angle she just looks like a fatty! LOL
CIMG0285.jpg

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom