Lots of pics of my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbluex

Juvie Member
Hey everyone! Nobody has posted on this part of the site for a long time, so I thought I would liven it up a bit and post a bunch of pictures of my girl and her new tank. The tank isn't brand new, she has been in it for a couple of months already I think. Always heres some pics enjoy!
This is her tank. Its 48x24x20. Right now all thats in there is rocks and one fake hide thing, I was thinking about making some fake rocks or adding in some shelves so she can have more to climb on.
Picture1230.jpg

She's gettin' a little on the chubby side
Picture1249.jpg

And she's starting to show some attitude too lol
Picture1317.jpg

The next few show her colors way more than any of the other pics I have
Picture1315.jpg

Picture1337.jpg

She's turning nice a orange
Picture1324.jpg

Wish the pics did justice, she's alot brighter than the pics show.
And this last one is her looking very dark and getting mad at me for disturbing her with that evil silver box that she hates so much
Picture1238.jpg

Thats all for now, will have more to come soon!

Gorgeous Uro and I love that setup! I just got 2 of my own and I am still trying to figure out how to set them up. I'd love something like yours. I have a 4x2x2 melamine cage that would be perfect but the whole sand thing still gives me chills. Some people say yes, some say no. I'm too big to be sitting on a fence this long! Astroturf for everybody?!?!?

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Personally, I like tiles better than astroturf. Easier to clean and hold heat better. Also, in my opinion at least, tile looks a bit better than astroturf.

I have also read a lot of conflicting opinions on the topic of sand. I'm not sure. Anyways, better to be safe than sorry, right? Apparently it harbors bacteria too, but that might have been some rumor.

arenaburch2000

Hatchling Member
very pretty girl!! I just got one that is about 6-7 inches or so. I dont know wether its a girl or boy....very pretty though ill post pics soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom