Lots of fluid here also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqqui

My boy Kaden is ADV+ as are all of my dragons.

I am scared that he is having excess fluid in his belly. He is active and eats well. He walks around and seems to have no impairment. I am going to make an appt with the Vet when the office opens. It has been this way for a while. I thought it may have been that he was just full as he eats ALOT!!
They eat Hornworms, silkworms, a mix of greens (collards, mustard, turnip, and dandelion greens), and Dubia roaches.
When I feel his belly it seems very soft and fluidy. He has regular poops at least two a day.
His stats: 16", 307g, 23 weeks old
Here he is and his siblings:

His siblings

Have to clean Kacey's tank

I would say, if you are worried, take him in. At least now I know at least enough to be prepared for what might happen.

Mine stopped eating all together and her tummy is way bigger. I'll post pics later if I can figure out how.

Jacqqui

Original Poster
peachypink":24bsjxsw said:
I would say, if you are worried, take him in. At least now I know at least enough to be prepared for what might happen.

Mine stopped eating all together and her tummy is way bigger. I'll post pics later if I can figure out how.
I may be freaking out for no reason. I could tell yours was much bigger that mine. I may be feeding them too well!! D0 you weight yours? I got a kitchen scale, digital, so I can know how theyre growing because they are not grow yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlameBeardie
Top Bottom