lost my beardie need some tips - FOUND HER

Status
Not open for further replies.

alil

Hatchling Member
Hello, Well it finally happened I let my girl out of her cage to explore and she turned up missing. I just need some searching tips. Its a small condo, 2 bed room. There are not that many places to go and the doors have a good seal on them. The house stays above 70 year around. I have a small basking rock in the area I seen her last with a bright light on it. On the rock I have a few of the food pellets she eats sometimes, they are crunchy so I can hear when she eats them. I put my male on the ground to see if he can find her since he seeks her out when he sees her, but since it was close to lights out he just went to sleep on my floor. Anything else I can do in the morning to find her, she could not have gotten out since the doors have been shut and locked since I let her out. Thanks in advance.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Have you found your little escapee?

If not, hopefully she comes back out when the lights are on. She probably ran off to find a snug spot to sleep.
You can check behind and under furniture, especially cluttered areas. My dragons seem to have a preference for getting snuggled in with the cables behind the tv.

alil

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Found her she went behind the refrigerator. I moved it once to check behind it. Then 10 mins later I heared scratching by it and there she was between it and the wall. She is unharmed and back in her cage where she is grounded. She will not be going out for a week or 2.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

She is grounded? Poor thing. :mrgreen:
I am glad she is safely home now.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
My name is Faith
Top Bottom