Lost beardie Bournemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannonc

Hatchling Member
I was wondering if the store you got him from sells crickets or stuff where the man may be back to buy stuff?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

OH MY! How horrible for you & your family to have to go through that. I certainly hope they make it right. I hope you are able to get him back. I am sure your dragon was very confused & sad, missing you. :cry:
Keep us posted on things.

Tracie

Chula

I would probably call the police and file a report. What the shop did was essentially theft. They sold an animal that they did not own. Often threats of prosecution or a strongly worded letter from a lawyer will motivate people. I am not quick to go that route but what they did is illegal and wrong on so many fronts. Good luck getting your little buddy back.

neilkd21

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sorry for the lack of reply. Well we had pretty much given up hope as had been so lomg until we got a call yesterday from the shop, a guy seen the post on Facebook and knew the guy who they sold him to so he got in touch with him, we got him back today!

He seems ok, he had a good wander around his viv, then spent an hour running around re exploring the lounge before settling into his favourite spot. Lost a little weight and looks bit dehydrated but in general seems ok, will rehydrate him and let him settle in for a week or two and get him a vet check just to be safe. Very happy to have our cheeky back :)

Shannonc

Hatchling Member
Wow that is great news!! I have literally been thinking about this daily and this made my day reading this. So happy he is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom