Looks as if I'm Back in Business!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Gormagon":3kcziguv said:
I am getting a bit nervous :shock: !!!! The lady was supposed to call me at *pm to pick him up, so far...... nothing!!!! 8:37pm :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hopefully she is just late or forgot! ? ??

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Her phone goes straight to voicemail, maybe her battery went dead.......crossing my fingers!!!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Gormagon":2htryijg said:
Her phone goes straight to voicemail, maybe her battery went dead.......crossing my fingers!!!!
Yes hopefully the battery went dead... fingers crossed! ??

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Still haven't heard from her as of 9:25am and, I am beside myself with every bad emotion you can come up with. Nobody's phone is dead for that long.
I am now back in search mode!!!! GRRRRRRRRR

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Don't give up hope so soon! Perhaps her WiFi went out or something or she may have just simply forgotten (It can happen). But don't give up hope too soon! ???

Perhaps Email her about the dragon?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's too bad ! :( Unless there's been a family emergency then you'd expect to get some kind of communication. Hang in there, and if this doesn't work out there will be another one. I know that doesn't erase this huge disappointment though.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Looks like I'll be going to get a baby this time. All of the resources in this area have been exhausted. All I have for that lady was a phone number and, she pulled the add yesterday before I could get any other info so either she is avoiding me because someone else bought it or she dropped her phone in the pooper, either way, I'm done unless she calls before I get the new baby one!!!

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
I’m sorry this happened and I hope if Ajax was given to someone else that they provide the home for him that he needs.
Whichever one you end up with will have an amazing home from all I have read in this thread and others I have come across in my researching :)
Is there a baby in particular you are looking at or are you meaning you will just start trying to find one?
I look forward to seeing your little one :)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Not really wanting any special morph like hypo-trans-citrus-red-orange with blue spots, lol!!! I just want one like I like my coffee....Normal!!!! :D :D :D :D

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Oh I wasn’t meaning a special morph ( I actually forget there are morphs until I see one in a thread again haha I’m in lil of NZ and we have no morphs) just meant if you already had a inparticular baby since you mentioned that unless she contacts you before you get the baby - I thought maybe you may have just found one :)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
MarlowAndMe":2ojwpi95 said:
Oh I wasn’t meaning a special morph ( I actually forget there are morphs until I see one in a thread again haha I’m in lil of NZ and we have no morphs) just meant if you already had a inparticular baby since you mentioned that unless she contacts you before you get the baby - I thought maybe you may have just found one :)
Our local Pet Food Center gets their dragons from a breeder here in the tristate area ( I have yet to find out who it is) unlike that murderous petsmart. PFC also went the extra mile after I spoke to them last year and, now have proper UVB and, better feeding habits. I will most likely get one from them today. That little dragon is gonna look mighty small in that BIG enclosure, LOL!!!

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Oh nice :)! I wish it was easy here to get them. In my region there was only one baby in the past year
We drove 3 hours to get our boy. There are a couple of babies 4hours away but I can’t go in there and support the conditions. 8 hours from me it is a bit easy to get them though. Then again, they are very expensive here at $750 nzd and the bugs for them are $1 a bug at cheapest so there are less impulse buys here which is good for the dragons.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
MarlowAndMe":btucwlb3 said:
Oh nice :)! I wish it was easy here to get them. In my region there was only one baby in the past year
We drove 3 hours to get our boy. There are a couple of babies 4hours away but I can’t go in there and support the conditions. 8 hours from me it is a bit easy to get them though. Then again, they are very expensive here at $750 nzd and the bugs for them are $1 a bug at cheapest so there are less impulse buys here which is good for the dragons.
Ya, you would have to be VERY serious about raising one at that cost....WOW!!!! Hope you have a great job!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom