looking to rehome Mushu/Columbia SC

I have a beautiful 10-month-old Beardie that needs a new home, he was intended for my 13-year-old. My son came to me yesterday and informed me that he was not ready to have a pet and felt that Mushu needed someone willing to put effort into him. I spend more time with him than my son does. He will come with his complete set up. he is located in Columbia SC. [email protected]

Beardie name(s)
Oscar
Hi, Irishgypsi I was wondering if you would like me to give you a load of info about how to take care of a beardie maybe your son will think 2 times about keeping the little dude so if you would like some information about how to keep a beardie healthy just go to media and look for posts by oscar the bearded dragon and comment '' I would like some info on Bearded Dragons'' and maybe I and your son could talk sometime I am 12 years old and am a pretty good experienced beardie owner hope to talk to you soon Irishgypsi😁.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom