Looking for a one-stop-shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Is there such a place? :roll:

I want to buy: silkworms and hornworms for the beardie, and fruit flies for the baby mantises. And food for the caterpillars, too.

:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Looks good, thanks Diane!

No fruit flies, but that's fine, the mantids are quick growers, and will be eating pinhead crickets soon. I'll get those elsewhere.

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
Baby mantises?! I want one.... lol (sorry, just had to throw that in there. Praying mantises are my favorite bugs)

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I still have more than I want. Thirteen, in fact.

No clue as to species, they're from an egg case I stumbled upon whilst camping. L2 and L3 now.

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
That's awesome. My mother has found mantis egg sacs in her garden but she always leaves them outside so there's no way to keep the babies when they hatch. They just go wherever they want.

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
OMG I have mantis all OVER my yard! I was pulling weeds around our pool and it took me forever because I kept rescuing the tiny mantis (maybe 1 inch in size). They are SOO cute! Never thought of keeping them as pets though (too many bad bugs on my plants to bring them in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom