Long time listener, first time caller..............LOTS of P

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
I've been around for a while, but never had posted any pictures of my dragons so I finally decided that it's time.........especially since i'm getting 2 new kids tomorrow!!!! A translucent leatherback and a hypo leatherback!! I really need to take some updated pictures, not all my babies are this small anymore....one battle at a time though, I'll get some updated ones soon)

(The first 2 pics are of my "new" kids, they are coming from http://www.baltimorebeardies.com Tom is great about helping you get what you want and he's having a sale right now, so check it out!)

Carmen-Translucent Leatherback
1249305341.jpg

A.J.-Hypo Leatherback
1249305858.jpg

Mia and her Monkey
1249306012.jpg

Mia's favorite place to sleep if you forget to take her salad bowl out
1249306650.jpg

Mara the "Queen" of the dragons
1249306261.jpg

Luka
1249306363.jpg

Roscoe
1249306557.jpg

Edward-photo is bad, but it's the only one that shows how yellow he is when he's not stressed
1249306854.jpg

Edward.....a better pic, but not so happy about having the pic taken
1249307484.jpg

Belle, the hypo hair rider
1249307909.jpg

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I love that pic of Roscoe, because it was the first day I got him. I got him at a reptile show in Oklahoma city so the sink he's swimming around in is the sink at the hotel.........hope they clean as well as they say they do :roll:

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I have a harder time resisting taking one with me everywhere I go. Several times I have caught myself wondering if anyone at work would notice if I had one in my cube...........

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Naaaa just set up a nice little basking spot with a uvb, and a widdle bed ;) Course you might wanna train the ones you bring, to "stay" ;)
Janie.

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Oh I already have one trained to do that, she's the one that always wants to be out of her tank, but once out just wants to chill out and sit. Pretty sure I could convince my coworkers she was a paperweight.

jargonchipmunk

Juvie Member
I have had a few different fish tank in my cube at different times. One of them is now at the entry way on a little table so everyone can see. Maybe I can just build a small viv near my desk and put General Tso in there! They'd be fine with it until he pooped lol. He's a stinker for sure! I take care of it right when I get home, or right when they do it if I'm home, but at an office it always smells so sterile, so any interruption to that would definitely get noticed! haha

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
The new kids arrived all safe and sound. I've never been so excited to hear a knock on my door in all my life. All of my other beardies came from reptile shows, so i didn't have to go through the stress of them being shipped in a box....that's right i said i didn't have to stress. They were probably fine with being in the box, it was me who worried. ha.

jargonchipmunk

Juvie Member
I don't know about them being fine with being in a box lol. Dragon's don't talk (at least they don't speak english) so I won't ever know, but if I weren't mistaken I would swear that half of General Tso's affection for me started the moment I opened the box and he jumped out onto my hand and ran fast as he could up to my shoulder... where he stayed for the next hour lol.

*edit* the second half, was solidified when I introduced him to his first phoenix worm :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom