Loncoln Logs in a viv???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesh516

My kids still have no idea we're getting a dragon, I am still working on the viv and need a branch or something for the little guy to perch on (once we get him). I have thought about going for a walk with the kids to pick out a nice oak branch to use, but then I came across a set of lincoln logs while helping the kids clean out the toy closet. They want to get rid of them and I thought about cleaning them, and assebmling them into a climbing structure/perch in the basking light. Does anyone see any reason that this would not work if the structure were sufficiently glued/nailed together to ensure that it wouldn't come apart or fall over??? :?

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
They should be just fine. Be a bit cautious with the glue though. You need to make sure the glue doesnt start to melt and give off any fumes in the basking area where temps can be as high as 110 degrees. Other than that, go for it and post some pics!

acgordon

Hatchling Member
I would use elmers (non-toxic) outdoor wood glue that way you can wash it and not worry about it coming apart. I think it is a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom