Loki the escape artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a normal ordinary day when our bearded dragon loki was freaking out, so we let him outside on our screened porch. He must of had some urge to escape because the next time we looked he had clawed through the screen!!! we searched for 6 or so hours and we thought it would be crazy if we found him nowing that it was getting cold and we have lots of leaves and trees in our backyard. But somehow 2 days later after almost giving up hope and searching just about everywhere we decided to go on a walk to think, we walked around a few neiboorhoods and decided we would go home but then! we saw a movement above the 12 foot rationing wall and loki jumps right of finding us right there. For all we know know is that he could have been under a tree a half mile away before coming back. but we know loki is some crazy lizard. (we will be buying a lizard leash)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh my gosh, I am so glad you found Loki, or rather that he found you. :D
I definitely agree getting a lizard leash would be a terrific idea. I am just happy this had a good ending.
They are so super sneaky!

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom