My Sweet babies!! <3

Lokiandbaby2011021.jpg

(Loki) I LOVE his expressions!! :)

Lokiandbaby2011001.jpg

(Loki) being way too cute!!

Lokiandbaby2011023.jpg

(Loki) about to shed!!

Lokiandbaby2011035.jpg

(Isis) Still working on getting her to eat...She's too skinny!!

Lokiandbaby2011033.jpg

(Isis) Checking out what's going on outside...<3 Sweet girl

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks tons. Not really sure what they'll look like when they're older, but they're my babies!!

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He is a poser!! Haha He has SO much personality...Poor Isis is still working on eating on her own. She still acts a little lethargic at times, but she's a sweet girl too!! :D

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you. Isis is still struggling with eating. All I could get her to eat today is a bite of a blueberry....Hopefully she'll come around soon!! I think she's just super stressed out. I let her out to play for a little while this morning. I have a huge sunroom and they LOVE it!

Lokinbaby041.jpg

Isis this morning...Such a pretty little girl.
Lokinbaby032.jpg

Loki with his fat belly!! haha

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Awesome, are these your first dragons?? I got my first beardie, his name is Puff and he is a year but I think he is a little to skinny so I am gonna fatten him up with some worms and calcium!! He loves his veggies!! :blob5: :blob8: 8)

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
These are my first dragons. I'm having so much fun with them,...They're so young still....I love watching them grow!! I can't wait until they're as old as your Puff is!! Good luck with fattening your baby up!!! :D

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
I know... I got Puff when he was 8 months but I wish I would have thought of a more creative name. :banghead: :banghead: lol

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Loki shed his back about a week ago, thankfully!!

His colors are getting even prettier!! Especially when he's running around in "his" sunroom!!

Lokiandbaby2011030.jpg

Lokiandbaby2011031.jpg
Happy boy colors!! :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom