Local petstore palm beach, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I'm a grateful beardie owner and am also lucky enough to work at a local pet store where I get to take care of all of the reptiles and we have a huge variety. I'm also fortunate enough to b able to order any products I need for my beardie at incredibly low prices. I just wanted to check if there were any beardie lovers in the palm beach florida area to b able to check out the store.

psychgrl

It's cool that you work at a pet store-definitely makes getting all those beardie supplies easier! :mrgreen: I don't live in Palm Beach but I have a lot of family there so maybe I'll be able to find your store next time I visit. I love checking out pet stores-especially ones that have great people looking after the animals (otherwise I get upset and want to start buying them all)!

Good luck with your new baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom