Live Food Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

wliebbe

My beardie Smauge is about 6 "

I am finding that crickets are a PIA and have gone to mostly feeding him Phoenix worms which he LOVES. From what I have been reading in this forum the Phoenix worms are Black Soldier Fly larva, right? Also, Dubia Roaches seem to be a very good food for beardies?

If this is right I was wondering where others get there feeding critters at?

Thanks

Bill

lizardmom25

Hatchling Member
I feeding a mix of BSFL and dubias and get bot from dubiaroaches.com. Much easier than crickets. from what i understand they are nutritionally superior too.

Bogathedragon

Hatchling Member
wliebbe":3a4kmtgw said:
My beardie Smauge is about 6 "

I am finding that crickets are a PIA and have gone to mostly feeding him Phoenix worms which he LOVES. From what I have been reading in this forum the Phoenix worms are Black Soldier Fly larva, right? Also, Dubia Roaches seem to be a very good food for beardies?

If this is right I was wondering where others get there feeding critters at?

Thanks

Bill
Yes the phoenix worms are black soldier fly larva, and dubias are very good for bearded dragons! i wish i could get dubias, but it is illegal for where i live :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom