little orange dwarf dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwik8

Hatchling Member
This little guy just hatched out this week, thought you guys would enjoy seeing a picture of the little one. I have seen a few "dwarf" dragons here and there in the last year so I wanted to share a picture. Little torso and extra small size, cute little dragon. :D
dwarf.jpg

kwik8

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Here is another one of her next to one of Izzy's babies that hatched a few days ago. She is really calm, eating well and of course adorable. :D
izzybabyanddwarf.jpg

kwik8

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh yeah she is doing fine. She eats quite a bit and is very calm, likes to be hand fed collards. Basks and does everything just like the others in her clutch. I have seen other people who have had "dwarf" dragons before, pretty much it is just like any other just with a smaller torso and a bit smaller size. I will keep you all posted how she is doing. :)

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
oh man!!! thats the cutest thing!!!! hehehehe you should name him after one of the roloffs from Little People Big World.

kwik8

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah, that would be funny. She is growing just as fast or faster than her clutch mates. I will get new pictures up of her soon. I want to keep her she is cool.

kwik8

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
No it was an accident. It is recessive as far as I know. I don't know much about it, I hadn't gotten any up until now. I will let you know as she grows how big she gets etc.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Soooooooo adorable, please be careful with her and the other clutchmates, she is so small they may gang up on her and do some harm when your not looking. You may want to keep her alone so she is safe.

I don't blame you for keeping her, do you sell your babies?

kwik8

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh she has been isolated with the smaller slower growing babies but I moved her to a bin about the size of a 20gallon turtle tank as she actually is a more aggressive eater than the dragons of her size. I was more worried about her brothers and sisters getting hurt by her. She is a great eater and very confident. I am very curious as to how big she will be. I have seen a few breeders have some "dwarf" dragons up for sale on kingsnake but I have never seen a sub-adult or larger juv. I am interested in seeing how she grows, either way she is staying here. And yes I do sell my dragons, I have my available dragons up on my site I will be updating in the next day or two. Was on vacation and busy with work since I got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom