Little central netted - found a name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Well as some of you know my last attempt at keeping one of these little fellows didn't turn out so good, and now I've decided to have another shot at it so today I brought home one that is a little older. Anyway I'm having a hard time thinking of a name for him, so without further ado, here he is...

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

I have to keep this one out of sight of pepper :roll: He was head bobbing just before it was soo cute :love5:

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you :D
I still haven't found a name lol, it gets harder with every new pet. My last thicktailed gecko I ended up calling Dude because I couldn't think of anything else suitable :roll:
He's a really good digger anyway, burrowed himself under the water dish to sleep last night curled up, and this morning he's been eating roaches like a pig. Actually seems a whole lot more active and healthy already than the last one, boy he can move those stubby legs!!! :lol:

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Update, I decided on calling him Bob. Mostly because he loves to dig (everywhere :roll: ) so sort of short for bobcat :D oh and he loves to head bob

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Miner is a good one :)

Anyway I decided I didn't really like the name Bob, so a day later he was renamed Dredge. I reckon it suits him better :p
So little Dredge is doing great, If ever someone wants a more active lizard than (my) beardie I would really recommend these little guys, he has learnt where his food comes from and is getting used to my hand very quickly. He's also a pig (did I mention that already??), however many roaches are in front of him he'll always eat the lot!
Sorry about the delays our computer motherboard half died... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom