LITTLE BEARDIE WONT GROW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i got a new little baby a couple of months back from a breeder and was really pleased, eating well, pooping well and generally seemed quite good all round. A few weeks down the line it started to shed so i was pleased because it showed he was growing. but he is now 11 weeks old or so (born 3rd of March 2013, mothers day :D) and it hasn't shown any further signs of growth. It is about 6" long and has, like i said, only shed once in 11 weeks. The weird thing is though, he is a GG According to the breeder, and trust me his parents were DEFINITELY not small in any shape or form :lol:. I took him to a reptile expert and asked him, but he said that he was puny and looked more like a rankins lizard than anything!
I have him in a 24" x 18" viv with a reptiglo 16" and is on repticarpet. He eats mini mealworms and cabbage daily, dusted with Calci-dust. Basking spot is 110 cool is 80 and ambient temp is 90
1_zpsa732a903.jpg

3_zps8dff8345.jpg

themarleyandsasha

Original Poster
yeah, i only feed him when he eats them, but they are always an option. Thanks for the reply anyhow. That food chart looks cool ill have to give it a shot!! :D
p.s how do you change you signature at the bottom???

hoopyscoop

Juvie Member
themarleyandsasha":1eaqzcc0 said:
yeah, i only feed him when he eats them, but they are always an option. Thanks for the reply anyhow. That food chart looks cool ill have to give it a shot!! :D
p.s how do you change you signature at the bottom???
Glad I could help,

and you change signature by going to 'User control panel' which should be at the top right, underneath the 'board index' button, press that, then press the profile tab, then there should be a few buttons on the left side, one of them is edit signature, press that and there you go! :D

SApple

He may have worms. My little girl was the same way. She was active, eating well just not growing. I took her to the vet and it turned out she had worms. After finishing the medicine she started gaining 10 gram a week. :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom