List of Easy Plants to Grow and Maintain As A Staple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamP33

Hope the title is not too misleading, unfortunately I do not have a list.

Hey everyone, I am asking for some more experienced beardie owners to chime in here. I am seeking advice on which plants, that can be grown at home, which are also a good staple for a beardie. I live in north Texas (Fort Worth), so summers are brutal most of the time, and the rest of the year it flops back and forth between snow and hell. I live in an apartment complex, so space is limited, but I could do a balcony planter. My balcony gets sun for roughly 5 hours a day, from 7-ish AM to noon-ish.

I am a guy fresh out of college, so I have never taken the time to maintain a plant properly haha. Hence the reason I am looking for easier ones to maintain. The bearded dragon food lists are helpful, and I have looked them over, but they do not tell you how to grow anything.

I have a dubia colony that is producing and a superworm colony. Picked up 500 free supers from NARBC yesterday, so thats the colony lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom