Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa19

Hey guys, i have been on here a while and did not introduce myself and i apologize.
My name is lisa and i have two beardies, Raja is almost 2 and Webo is only four months old.
i have tw0 male cats, enzo & cole. One dog a beagle named Bella, and some birds. I am a dog trainer and love it. but i really love my beardies and want to breed someday because it is something that i would love to witness and be apart of. Im not thinking for the money or the profit just for knowledge and i have friends that want beardies and i would love to be apart of them getting one.
anyways i would love advice on what to do about building a cage to put the two it if they turn out to be females but i really want to build a nive viv for her, i cant tell if webo is a male of female yet.
any suggestions i would appreciate
thanks lisa

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello & Welcome to BD.org! :D

Sorry I can not be of help when it come to suggestion on how to house 2 beardies together.
I'm one that doesn't believe in houseing together. Not that I haven't in the past.........I just don't anymore.
They actually like humans much better than other beardies they are solitary creatures that only come together in the wild for mating purposes and then off to their own territory.

Look forward to seeing pic's of your Beardies. :wink:

Again Welcome Aboard!

Your might look in the "Enclosures" forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom