Links for S.F. Bay Area beardies that need homes!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Rather than posting individual links, I'm just posting the current San Francisco Bay Area Craigslist beardies in need of informed and intelligent homes :D and the way this is set up, it will always bring up what is currently available! :wink: Some are in the pets section, http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/pet?query=bearded , some are in the general for sale/free section, http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=bearded. I hope this gets these dragons into better hands than so many of them are in right now. I have taken four as the result of Craigslist postings, and they have all been in serious need of better care than they'd been receiving. My vet bills are almost all because of someone else's negligence or ignorance. I do not know the posters or their beardies, I simply want them to find good homes, and hope you guys can help here! Please help, I can't take on anymore dragons!!!!! :laughing6:

nova

Hatchling Member
WOW, I can't believe the number of beardies on that list. I wish I could help. I have the room but not sure how to get these folks to go out of their way to prepare for shipping. Vegas, so close and yet so far away.
Nova

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hi Jasper's Mom!

I think it is a great idea, and have signed up on the other post. :D The car is running again, although mileage seems to be even worse. :? Another look at it should solve the problem. There are many dragons available now in this area, maybe part of the mortgage meltdowns, but the links above will always pull up what is current on CL.

MeldiMaus

Hatchling Member
Here is another great website that offers tons of resources and links to Bay Area amphibians and reptiles in need:

http://www.baars.org/index_withflash.html

Hazelnut is surprisingly one of the first pets I haven't rescued! But I will make it a point to rescue any future beardies that I can take into my heart and home. :)

Don't forget if there's some special scaly-pal in my neck of the woods, I'm happy to hop on the Ring-Around-The-Bay rescue train to help anyone here acquire an adoptee.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
My thought is that there are so dragons with so many people having to downsize and move out of the area with the mortgage foreclosures. There are more every week, or so it seems. Some have had excellent care, :) but some, like my Diver, Nefertiti and Galadriel, have had very minimal care, no or insufficient UVB. :cry: Galadriel's owner were so clueless, :angry5: . 'Nough said.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Just bumping this up again as there are currently about 20 dragons available between the two lists. :shock:

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I am bumping this again today, as there are over twenty dragons between the two searches.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
There are currently a number of 5-6 year old dragons between the two listings. Let's help them find good homes!

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I'm bumping this again, as there are currently over fifty available between the two searches. Let's get some homes for these guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom