Link and his antics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
I think after this Im gonna start a regular thread for him! What a nut he is!!! And OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH how much I LOVE him!!!!!!!!

He is always directly in front of me... literally. His viv is right behind my computer on the same table, against the wall. This is where I spend most of my day, so Linky and I spend ALOT of time together!!!!! LOL

He sits on his log and peers at me around the top of my screen (I use a laptop) and just watches... his head is starting to shed so he will scratch that on the log, then notice something (whether it's really there or not! :roll: and head bob, and beard it.... then he'll jump down and run to the end of his viv... stop and beard his salad or his crunchies (juvie dragon food - he LOVES it!) grab one or two crunchies on the run (literally) and then JUMP back up to the top of his basking long.... and head bob!!!!

This boy is FULL of himself! I LOVE the attitude!!!! The other 3 all wave to him... even Sunny who could eat him for a SNACK! LOL

BUT... if I pick him up to hold him, he is a BIG cuddler!!! Wants his chin rubbed, wants the side of his face rubbed, and just loves to be held.

I'll post some pics later today (Ive got a nasty migraine right now LOL)

But I gotta say, I think he is my favorite entertainment! LOL

HUGS!

Sandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom