Linda's Gone Buggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindasgonebuggie

Juvie Member
Hi everyone I just wanted to reintroduce myself I am Linda from Lindasgonebuggie.com. I love this forum, this group is Great! We actually got our start here selling our feeders, this site also helped up grow as a business!. As most of you who have bought from us know we recently moved to Florida to not only enlarge our business, but our main purpose was to start growing some of our own feeders and offering not only a home grown feeder but better prices for you the customer. We hope you will check us out. ALSO just a special note, we ship priority mail they go by the weight of the order to figure out the cost. If you go off our web site we offer a flat rate as many of our customers buy a lot of feeders at once. But if you have a smaller order email us first at [email protected] with your zip code and I can give you a better rate as I can ship pound orders for $7.50. We ship year round and the shipping cost also includes an insulted box and heat 60 hour heat pack in the winter and a cold pack in the summer ( cold pack requested)

SBarney

Where in Florida are you? I'm in West Palm Beach. It would be nice to be able to pick up some bugs without shipping them.

lindasgonebuggie

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi we are about 50 minutes for panama city we live in marianna florida :) but I think you are hours away from us. We do ship, let me know what you are interested in send me your zip code and I can give you a shipping rate. Thanks, Linda.

SBarney

lindasgonebuggie":2ccoufkh said:
Hi we are about 50 minutes for panama city we live in marianna florida :) but I think you are hours away from us. We do ship, let me know what you are interested in send me your zip code and I can give you a shipping rate. Thanks, Linda.

500 black soldier fly larva to 33401

lindasgonebuggie

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi $16.50 shipped ($10 FOR BSFL AND $6.50 FOR SHIPPING) this is off our web site sale( shipping cost is different on our web site) we except pay pal for payment. Email me at [email protected] and let me know you are from bearded dragon.org

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'd like to add that the shipping is always quick and I feel pricing is fair. The quality of the BSFL has been excellent. My 500 pack has lasted over a month and the flies that have hatched are popular treats as well.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Linda,

I am glad you have enjoyed your time here on the forum! :D
I bet you stay plenty busy shipping all of those insects out too, that's a lot of work doing all of that.
Have fun!

Tracie

lindasgonebuggie

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi Thanks, yes we started out here advertising our feeders quite a few years ago. we love your forum and serve quite a few customers who love your forum too, we love what we do. :blob8: :blob5:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I hope your weather has cleared up for you now after that storm blowing through. :D

Tracie

lindasgonebuggie

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Me too!!! that was our first hurricane we have been in florida 9 months and that was a little scary I must admit . Thanks, for caring :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom