Limping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieUK92

My Beardie has started Limping on her Front Leg, i really have no idea how this has happend. she is only moving when she NEEDS to not even to go under her log to sleep. she hasnt ate since Saturday (i noticed limping sunday) and im VERY VERY Concerd, this is the only place i have an idea of where to get help. im in the north east or England if Anyone Knows A Vets i can Visit, or maybe you can give me some Advice. plz Reply Asap!

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Hi sorry to hear that your dragon isn't doing so well.
Could you answer several questions to help us help you ?

How old is your dragon?
What uvb are you using ? Brand name please, and which of the following is it ? Tube, Coil, Compact or MVB ?
How old is said UVB ?
How close can your dragon get to that ?
What substrate are you using ? Sand, tile, paper towels...
What furniture is in the enclosure ?
What are the temps in the viv, Basking, cool side, warm side.
How do you measure ? Stick on therm, Digital with probe, temp gun.

This will helps us out quite a bit.

Now, I would remove anything that the dragon can climb on, and fall from. you can also place a thick towel that is soft to walk on. A rolled up towel makes a nice soft basking spot too.

Janie.

AMHaak

Juvie Member
I would say that either your beardie fell of her log, rock,etc, or she is starting to suffer from calcium (sp?) deficiency. Either way I would have to say that you should take her to the vet. I live in the united states, so I do not know where a vet would be located. you could try to look up local vets online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom