Lily likes Cosmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beardie Lily just loves my 7 month old puppy. If he's not out of his kennel, Lily will look for him. Or if she's hiding behind her tree and we let Cosmo out she'll actually come to the glass and wait for him to see her. When he does see Lily, he will go up and nose at the door and she'll put her nose to the glass. :lol:

That's the closest they will ever get to each other, as cute as it is...I know if given the chance, Cosmo's coonhound instinct will kick in and she would become a snack. :?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww!!! Love from afar!
Emily, you HAVE TO take a pic of them glass nosing each other. That must look so cute!

Ifrit79

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I do have a video of their first encounter. But I'll have to edit the last part off. Cosmo got too excited and knocked the plexi glass doors in and I kinda said a not so nice sentence. :lol: It is cute though. He wanted to play and Lily was taunting him.

Ifrit79

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
:lol: It sure looks like it. Right now she's looking for him. Unfortunately he's napping in his kennel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathy Smith
Top Bottom