Lil' Miss: still love my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. It's been forever I know. Hope all is well with everyone. It's just been plain busy around here and I haven't taken time to post, just lurk. :)

Miss came out of brumation a few weeks ago. She's back to eating like a pig. The vet had her cut back to two feedings of protein per week just before she started. Her appetite has come back and it's as huge as ever...lol Here's is Miss eating her new favorite thing, hornworms. She started to shed on her head right as she came out of brumation. There's a bit left around her eye in this photo.

pigginout.jpg

For about two weeks she was a heat hog. Temps and all are just fine, around 110ish. Miss just couldn't get enough heat. This week she is basking like a normal girl.

heathogger.jpg

Now that weather has been a bit warmer the past couple of days, she's VERY happy to be able to bask in the open window again. :)

basking.jpg

Hopefully I will be able to get back on here a bit more. Thanks for visiting. :)

casper31

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She is big, but older than yours. Miss is 15 mos old. Around 20 in or so & weighed 726g before she decided to sleep away the last few months. Im sure she weighs a bit less now, but the way she eats she'll be packin on a few oz...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom