Lighting question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjj

Hatchling Member
Has anyone heard of SB100 WATT R30 FLOOD SOLAR BRITE PET LAMP REPTILE LIGHT BULB ? Are they any good? I am overdue for some new lights and these are only $35. If you know anything about these lights.... let me know as soon as you can, please. Opal got out of her cage and we couldn't find her. I finally found her today and she has been out for 5 days. I want to get a good light on her because hers is old and she's been in the dark for an entire work week :(

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I've never heard of it and, because of the cost (too cheap), I would use one of the known good ones: the Mega ray (backordered I've read) and the Trex. The t-rex is on sale at petmountain.com for about $43 and if you put 'holiday' in the discount box in the checkout page, you get an additional 10% off.

jjj

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Uhg.... I wish I would have read this...hehe. Oh well. I bought 2 of the t-rex ones but I didn't get the 'holiday' discount. :banghead: No big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom