Lighting for 90 gallon / newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so my tank is 48"L 24"T 18"W and am planning on putting a 24" reptisun 10.0 in. This is long enough right? I tried to get a 36" fixture but couldnt find one to fit the bulb and I am mounting it inside the tank due to it being 2 feet tall. Also I have a few things for the beardie to climb on with the branch on the right being 12" tall. Should I put the uvb 6" to 8" from the highest climb and basking spot ? That would put the uvb about 18 inches from the tile floor. Im going to include a picture of my setup so far. Waiting on fedex for everything else. Going to be heating with a reptisun deep dome with a 150 watt basking bulb.

20130201_120720.jpg

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Hello. That 24 inch should be fine as long as it is in the basking area. I have a 75 gallon and I put mine by the basking area.

WillCorbett

Original Poster
Aweome lizard. I love the color on him. I hope my basking spots arent too high. The tallest obe is 12" high.

WillCorbett

Original Poster
How tall is ur enclosure? Mine is 24" tall abd I have a reptisun deep dome and a 150 watt basking light on the way. What is your setup for heat?

brittani299

Extreme Poster
WillCorbett":29tb2rne said:
How tall is ur enclosure? Mine is 24" tall abd I have a reptisun deep dome and a 150 watt basking light on the way. What is your setup for heat?

Thats what mine is. i like the dome it makes good light :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom