Light socket question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmj4690

embarrassing question but what on earth are these things called??

73m34p.jpg

I thought it was just called a ceiling socket but when I look those up I can't seem to find one that is safe for reptiles. Or I can find the actual socket the bulb screws into but not the "base" part that I screw into the wooden lid of the enclosure. I want to switch from domes to these. If anyone can link me to where that got theirs (ceramic/porcelain of course), it would make my life so easy. thank you!

kmj4690

Original Poster
Rankins":2ibuk1ty said:
Try ceramic light base. Worked on my google search.

tried this but it still brings up amazon, lowes, etc with still not quite the right thing.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Weird, its working fine for me. I don't know what else they might be called because that's exactly what they are.

kmj4690

Original Poster
Rankins":18qdjfx9 said:
Ceramic light socket also worked.

It didn't, actually, as I tried that also before making this thread. I did a lot of google searching. It brings up the same thing as before. It might bring up sockets, but they are plastic. or it will bring up the area that the bulb screws into, but not the base (like I said in the original post). If you are finding what is in the picture I posted specifically, please feel free to link but I have tried every variation of wording and google searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom