Life just got a whole lot more interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one day I come home and came up to my room to find the cage door open! How had it opened? I walked around the room, tossing a cricket around in hopes of Big Boy coming out to eat it...
I had finally found him in the cubby where we kept the dog toys, and he gave me a look of the "go away, leave me alone" variety. I fed him a cricket and he did a lizard smile. As close as he can get to one, anyway.
I put him back in his cage to figure out how he got out. I later found out that he had pushed open the cage doors and hopped out. I had left them UNLOCKED! Apparently my bearded dragon is a genius who can escape his cage. This has happened twice! :banghead: :banghead:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They're smart and curious little guys. If it's common I'd put his tank on the floor so he doesn't hurt himself getting out. My guy has done the same thing before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom