LG ~ The Handi-Capable Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi hun! Sorry to hear that the seizure meds are doing a number on you. Hope the holistic options will do good for you.

You know what, I don't think I'd ever seen LG's tail in full before (maybe I had but just don't remember). She has a really long tail! Wow!
Was she all happy being outside in the sun?

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sorry for the late replies, Things have been hurting lately and I haven't had the ability to form a thought in a message.

I recently had a seizure a couple days ago, and then another one this morning. the first one just left my muscles sore and worn oout , the one from thismorning put me in alot o fpain.
My heel my my elbow my neck and my eyebrow are all in alot of pain, my eyebrow was cut pretty good, I am going to have to throw that rug away because I don't want thee constant reminder of this morening.

I apologize for all the errors in this message, but it's honestly a cooopy and paste from a message I just sent someone. I have a massive headache but I know I don't come on this thread as often as I should so I wanted to do that while I was online.

LG is doing good it seems. Bough a whole thing of endive only to discover she doesn't like it and spit it out after just on mouthful. Will have to try some others. She still eating the worms you guys sent me(thanks again so much, I am still using all the things you guys sent for christmas.) am going to get some crickets as soon as I'm up to a car ride.

Gotta cut this short to go lay down. Not feeling well at all. Been typing this squinting through one eye because it hhurts my eyes to look at the screen.

Gonna turn the lights off and see if I can go to bed early(9 is early for me!)...

Thanks to everyone who follows LG's story. WIll try harder to update more often with pics. :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sorry to hear you are still having issues with the seizures Jason :cry: ....hope you are feeling better soon and the doc's can find something that works for you.

Hugs & Snuggles!

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Jason, do you have a bank account / a paypal account (if you haven't already got one). I'd like to send some funds over to help pay for LG's dinners at the very least - I'd send them directly, but I'm in the UK (customs don't like it when foreigners send bugs! ;)). I know all too well how hard it is trying to deal with illness, short funds, family problems and tempermental beardies - I had the full range over the last 24 months - thankfully things have turned around for me and I'd like to help you in turn, where I can at least. It's not much, but it's the least I can do.

Have you thought about making your bug purchases online? They can deliver to your door, and often at a good discount. :)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Jason! Hope both you and LG had been doing well.

Lookie here: [ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=166112 f=33 ]

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Goonie":yf09dp0z said:
Hi Jason! Hope both you and LG had been doing well.

Lookie here: [ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=166112 f=33 ]

Thank you for posting this Goonie; I might not have seen it otherwise...

Been kinda difficult lately; Weight gain, depression, insomnia and a few other things that have been making every day pretty hard. These pills they have me taking just aren't helping me, and the side effects really suck.

On the up side, I am feeling better from my last seizure a week or two ago. Muscles in my arms hurt, but no new scars so hoohah...

Here are a couple good pictures of LG that were taken a week or two ago; took about 70 but they were mostly duds:

IMG_0114x.jpg

IMG_0117x.jpg

IMG_0176x.jpg

IMG_0201x.jpg

Haven't been taking nearly as many picutures as I used to since the majority of my pictures were wiped from my mom's computer by the geek squad... I told her if all they were going to do was wipe it and reinstall the OS, I could do that myself, and I had to get my files off of there too...

I shouldn't have told her I had backed up my favorites, because she figured whatever I did have on there wasn't worth an extra couple trips to Best Buy; 30,000 to 50,000 pictures, depending on wherether or not we're counting the duplicates for editing in photoshop and finished copies... However you count it, I lost tens of thousands of pictures. Nature pictures, LG pictures, just everything I have ever photographed.

I also found out that my sister had some of her babies pictures on there that were one of a kind; All deleted...

Oh well.. I was able to save maybe 1/60th of my photos before they were erased. Others can be retrieved from sites like this one, and photobucket. Still a huge bummer, and blow to my motivation in general.

OK, well it's almost 11:30 and I have to be up at 6.. Need to try to go to sleep or I will be miserable tomorrow...

Keep an eye out for new pics, and thankyou so much to "TheDragonKeepers" for sending me that dumptruck of crickets; There must be a couple thousand of them!!! I am keeping them well fed and watered so LG will be able to enjoy them for a while. Will even look into what it takes to get them buggers to breed.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
*laughing* my usual suppliers suggested that statewide chap: normally he has a minimum order but, when I explained, he kindly offered to send a smaller batch. The other half of your order can be forwarded when you've finished those. ;)
(They'll be fresh crickets, not the same batch.)

Hope LG and the gang enjoy :p

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What a major bummer that you lost so many pictures, especially ones of LG :(

You know what? I don't think it's remotely possible to have a bad pic of LG. She gets cuter with each and every one :p

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
jscott":71ny9crz said:
I love every single picture of your sweetheart, but this one is really a grabber! Hope you're feeling a little better, Jason - maybe now that the sun is starting to come out more, things will look up a little more :)

Becky08

Hatchling Member
Wow!!! Ur an amazing person!! Your day will come when something amazing will happen for u! I started reading this last night and just finishef it...at work i thought about you 2 all day!! Big hug to both of you! Thamk you for your story! Amazing!!!

colie0205

I just stumbled upon this forum when I youtubed bearded dragon! Jason, I commend you for everything you have done in LG's life. She is so lucky to have you!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
colie0205":ewbmewrv said:
I just stumbled upon this forum when I youtubed bearded dragon! Jason, I commend you for everything you have done in LG's life. She is so lucky to have you!
Where the heck is the like button? Jason has done an amazing job with this sweet girl. :love5:
Btw....colie welcome to the site! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom