letting Cinder out of her tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Hello everyone i was wondering how i go about letting cinder out of her tank to roam and let her get some exercise. most i have done is let her on my bed and she just runs around it like where am i?! lol i am just worried that she may get hurt so i am wondering what i should watch out for. she will be in a enclosed room when she is let out i can put a towel blocking the bottom of the door and my closet for she cant get out. there is a few places she can get into (around my bed frame that sits on the floor) that she may get stuck in somehow but i can always move those out of the way if she try's to hide in them. i cant think of anything else that may be a problem but maybe someone can let me know! thanks in advance

Now for my second question i have two dogs where are very very friendly they are nice to my other animals my mom dog even fed 3 kittens that where stray a year back. i have showed them one another and they lick her and get all happy but cinder just freezes and basically says "don't eat me !" how should i go about this one? to make sure both will be ok with one another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom