leopard gecko feedin questions?! plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
pharis004.jpg
hey heres mr.pharis
I have a simple question and that is
do u think i should start feeding him large crickets? his schedule is 5 small crickets in the am around 10 ish ...and in the pm around 9ish he gets 10-12 ...dont know if tht is enough or too little but i woould love to hear ur opinions... i fed him 2 large crickets at around 930pm ..and have a dish of meal worms in his tank ...is tht enough>? how often and how many should i feed him ? i dnt know if the crickets r too big for him so thats why i only fed him 2 ... plz help u guys thank yuou!!! =]

nathan

tazzz

heres my opnion on feeding leopard geckos. the rule of thumb is dont feed leopard geckos anything bigger than the size between their eyes . by the looks of the picture im thinking large are still big but its hard to tell. as far as mealworms i wouldnt even feed them to my leopard gecko because of the hard outter skeleton its hard for them to digest,causes impaction, i actually had mine pass away from that it was to hard to catch it in time. but i think if you feed hime around 25 crickets a day he will be okay hope i helped let me know if you have anymore questions or if i didnt answer all of them

lIFEkILLS11

Original Poster
im so stuck on this guy i sware =/..im under the impression tht as he gets older i shud start feeding him every other day ... and thats why i moved to large crickets ...right now i fed him about 5-6 small crickets and 2 large ones.. dont thnk ill feed him at all tomorow... ahh its so easy when there babies jus feed them everyday and thats tht ..but now its hard to tell when hes hungry and stuff so iunno ...

tazzz

i think your doing the right thing, sorry i put 25 crickets a day i must of been looking at my bearded dragon when i typed that lol.. but around 10 crickets a day every other day sounds okay as long as hes older now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom