Leo running up and down cage madly scratching at the glass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, why does my beardie always run up and down his cage for about half hour strraight, i feed him, let him run around out his cage and give him water but he still decides to keep doing it. Is it to entertain himself or what? Really odd behaviour.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
They do this sometimes as a way of saying "Hey let me out!", but
they will also do this if something is not right with their set up.

What brand and type uvb are you using?
What are your temps?
How are you measuring temps?
How close can your beardie get to the uvb?
What brand and watt basking bulb?

leothebeardie

Original Poster
I have checked everything like thatand it is ok, but what do youmean about how close to the uvb, mine can basically in touching distance, is that ok

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hello.... your beardie shouldn't be close enough to the uvb to touch it.
Safe distances from a fluorescent tube uvb is 6-8" and from an MVB is 12".

What type and brand uvb are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom