Lennon's first bath in the sink. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really seemed to enjoy it, I was surprised!

I put some warm water in the sink and set him in it; it came up like halfway at the base of his tail.
First thing, he put his little nose down and started drinking. I dripped water from my fingertips onto his back and his nose, he drank those drops too and just sat and soaked and looked pretty pleased.
When I lifted him out of the sink, he saw himself in the mirror and got excited and tried to go over to it. When I presented him with, well, himself, he just stared though, no waving or bobbing. Clever little thing. 8)

So, that was about it.
I just wanted to post and say that he did not "go" in the water, like I've read a lot of other dragons here do. He's so very clean.
Maybe next time... :roll:

maxattack

Juvie Member
Aww, that is cute. I'm glad he liked his bath. Buttercup goes potty in her bath. I usually feed her her worms around 10 am, then I give her a bath when my son is taking a nap so she usually has about 2 hours to digest her meal. Sometimes she will soak for about 15 minutes before she goes potty. If you warm up the bath water a little bit after he has been soaking sometimes this will stimulate pooping too. Glad he had a good experience! :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom