Lennon's first bath in the sink. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really seemed to enjoy it, I was surprised!

I put some warm water in the sink and set him in it; it came up like halfway at the base of his tail.
First thing, he put his little nose down and started drinking. I dripped water from my fingertips onto his back and his nose, he drank those drops too and just sat and soaked and looked pretty pleased.
When I lifted him out of the sink, he saw himself in the mirror and got excited and tried to go over to it. When I presented him with, well, himself, he just stared though, no waving or bobbing. Clever little thing. 8)

So, that was about it.
I just wanted to post and say that he did not "go" in the water, like I've read a lot of other dragons here do. He's so very clean.
Maybe next time... :roll:

maxattack

Juvie Member
Aww, that is cute. I'm glad he liked his bath. Buttercup goes potty in her bath. I usually feed her her worms around 10 am, then I give her a bath when my son is taking a nap so she usually has about 2 hours to digest her meal. Sometimes she will soak for about 15 minutes before she goes potty. If you warm up the bath water a little bit after he has been soaking sometimes this will stimulate pooping too. Glad he had a good experience! :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom