Legs dragging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama2mc

I fed Daisy his crickets not long ago. He chased them but just dragged his back legs behind him. I grabbed him and put him in a bath of warm water. I rubbed his belly and it felt kinda tight. He started puffing his beard (never did that before). He turned a pretty yellow color and started walking normally again. I'm freaking out! Is he okay?? He pooped twice today. He's on non adhesive shelf paper substrate and temps and lighting are good. He eats crickets and salad and has calcium and multivitamins too.

Chair76

Hatchling Member
Could it be that the crickets are too big? if its a not it might be constipation or impaction from crickets being to big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeardiemyDragon
Top Bottom