Leaving for a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I have to go out of town this weekend and cant take my dragon. Ill be leaving Friday night and coming back Sunday night but I have no one who can keep or watch my dragon for me. I can give her a bath on friday night before I leave for hydration , but I need ideas on making sure she eats the two days I am gone. I put a salad in her cage everyday but it dries up by the end of the day even with water in it so I wont be able to do that. I normally feed her roaches twice a day along with her salad of greens. What can I do?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Is your beardie an adult or baby? If she's an adult, it'd be ok for her to not eat for a day and a half. Still give her a bowl of salad; if she's hungry, she could always eat the 'crunchy' food.

wmwelch

You could try putting some dubias in a small bowl. When mine was that little I left Phoenix worms in these little mealworms bowls that I found at Petco. I also used the small plastic Phoenix worm containers to put dubias in. They are really good at getting out of those, but perhaps a shallow glass bowl might work.

Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom