Lazy Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizbeth5655

Hatchling Member
I know its getting to be that time for brumation but my beardie has been getting more and more lazy. he is barely eating and will only stay in his cave. i normally wouldnt have a problem with that, since hes could be going into brumation, but he has been getting really dark and has dark black/brown spots every especially on his head. as soon as i take him out and warm him up in his blankie he goes back to normal colors, but im starting to worry that he isnt staying warm enough. His basking spot and cool side temps are right and I bought an under the tank heater to try and warm the substrate, but he is still staying warm and not wanting to bask.

he is also not really wanting to eat. He eats maybe one or two supers every 4 or 5 days if im lucky. i cant seem to figure out what his deal is. arent they supposed to enjoyy being warm, not cold!

any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
I am kind of having the same problem but my girl isn't getting darker, she still has her bright colors on her. She is trying to sleep most of the day in her cave and not eating to good. She is very alert when I have her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom