Laying eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natt

I was just reading about infertile eggs. So just so I'm clear.. Do all female bearded dragons lay eggs occasionally even without a mate?

If so.. what age does this usually start to happen and how often does it happen?

I'm confused as to weather I should have substrate in there for when this happens even thought I've read everywhere that they shouldn't have loose substrate..

I may seem like the dumbest person ever but I'm pretty freaked out by that especially with all the possible complications that could occur.

Any clarity on the matter would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Hello :). Some females will lay infertile eggs and then some won't. It starts around 2 years old or so. If your female starts to have egg laying symptoms you can make her a lay box with wetted down play sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom