laying box

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestu

our female dragon has been digging alot shes doesnt feel like she has eggs inside her yet, (we know they can be hard to feel) for the laying box do we need to put a light in it or some sort of heat source? at the moment we just have a small lunch box size tub filled with damp sand inside the viv with no lid but she hasnt taken much notice of it, she carries on digging around the viv and seems to be trying to get underneath things all the time. does the laying box have to be on warm or cold side?

gregcranston

Hatchling Member
better towards the cooler side, you need something bigger, like a 10 gal rubbermaid from walmart, they like it blacked out for privacy too, mine is blacked out for privacy, with a hole for her to climb in and out of. But I often have to almost shove her through that hole, then she digs and lays them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom