Lara's Leash

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was super sunny by me today in NJ so i wanted to take my bd Lara out, but i was almost panicked that she was going to jump and run or something if i took her outside. So i searched the "search" feature here for leash ideas and there was 1 about using shoe laces or other sooooooft materials.... well i wanted to try it out on here tonight in the house before i took her out tomorrow cause its supposed to be nice again

laraleash.jpg

she ran around the living room and all over the place and it was great i had the leash to stop her from getting in holes and stuff like under/behind the entertainment center. It wasn't for walking her or pulling her around, but instead an extension to stopping her before she got somewhere i didn't want her.

I let her run around the living room, (repeatedly being evil Kenivel see previous posts by me :banghead: :banghead:) for about 45 mins to eventually wehre she fell asleep on the floor, (missed the picture moment :( ). She didn't get out of it, but did struggle against it several times when i would let her get somewhere she really wanted to go. I stayed where i put it, and wasn't overly tight.... Tomorrow we venture outside to get her some reallll sunlight

I can give a DIY walk through if u need it. ...

Jim

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Thats cool I want to make one too. How did you do it? I saw the other topic on how to make one but I didn't really understand it :silent:

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Aw, leashes are a wonderful thing, they give our beardies the freedom to explore places we would never let them go otherwise because we are understandably worry warts. Hope you have fun outside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom