Lance & Jane--my daughter is officially addicted and so am I

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
I was telling my older dd (Hermes' owner) how Jane who has Boodah and Crush adopted Gizmo and Princess from Lance on here. She asked why and I explained to her how Lance really didn't want to give them up but felt he had no choice and wanted someone who was willing to pick them up and that he lived only 1 hr away from us and she says and I quote "Mom, we could have driven there and adopted them!". I should ask her where she thinks we would have put them!
The funny thing is I probably would have considered it at some point. I mean just ask Tom, he was starting to think I was getting as excited as my 8 yr old (if not more so) about her coming to pick up Fireball!
So, this website successfully created some addicts, and I am sure I would add another one if we were to loose anymore of our animals that I love dearly
Julianne
wife to Wayne, mother to Brittany (11 1/2), Samantha (8), Buddy (guinea pig, age 7), Cinnamon (Rabbit, age 11 1/2 months), 4 guppies, Flapjack (parakeet about 18 months), Blueberry (parakeet about 15 months), RIP 6/12/2010 FLutter (almost 3 when he passed), Hermes (1st beardie almost 19 months), Fireball (newest addition :6 weeks--hatch date 3/24/2010)

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Welcome to the club! LOL

I am addicted too....just got my 3rd. and, last!!!! I have no more room!!!

Unless I turn the spare bedroom into a beardie room :mrgreen: I now have one in the family room, living room, and dining room ( temporarily)

mickeysmomma":2zkbfeko said:
Welcome to the club! LOL

I am addicted too....just got my 3rd. and, last!!!! I have no more room!!!

Unless I turn the spare bedroom into a beardie room :mrgreen: I now have one in the family room, living room, and dining room ( temporarily)

Thats why I built my viv to be stackable lol. I can fit 6 viv's in my living room if I get rid of my wife....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom