Kio, The Curious Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kio
4 more days until I will have my beautiful beardie Kio for 1 year! He is around one year and 6 months old and he is a rascal!
220-1.jpg

He loves eating crickets, greens, and millworms! Kio also loves eyeing other lizards or animals that come through our house. :mrgreen: He loves being active and running around my room or simply chasing his reflection in the mirror. Kio is a cuddler he loves to cozy up to you and fall asleep. Here you can keep up with him and all lizards/reptiles that pop into his life. Are you ready?

December 21st, 2012
And then there were more!
So earlier today my friend dropped off two baby chameleons. She planned on hiding them at my house until Christmas eve when she would pick them up. Then on Christmas day she is going to hid them in there cage under the trees for her two daughters. I thought it was a sneaky idea so I agreed. I showed her how to set up a cage and how to feed the chameleons. She had already bought the pinhead crickets required. We unpacked the chameleons and put them in there cage. She left in a hurry to go pick her daughters up from school. I named them the girl (who was shedding) I named Pookie and the boy I named Chiko. I feed them a few crickets and walked off. I had set them on a table near Kio's cage. When I came back a few minutes later to soak the log, Kio was poking his nose all around his cage trying to get out. He kept moving and freaking out! I know bearded dragons are very territorial but I didn't think he would do that. I think he was trying to tell those chameleons who is the only lizard in this house. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom